Tantrums? No...Not my Child?!

Feb 22, 2010

 
 
 


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have always prided myself on how well behaved my oldest son was (and still is).  As a small boy, I could take him anywhere.  He was always polite, used proper table manners and acted like he had been in public before.

When I found out I was pregnant with my second born, I was determined that things would be the same.  I would have a well mannered little boy, just like his older brother.  Besides, if I could accomplish this with one child, I certainly would have no problems with the second.  Right?

Sure!  I've got it all under control!  This is not my 18 month old son lying on the floor pitching a fit.  And if he did pitch a fit, I most certainly would not allow him to do it in public.  You know, like on the dirty tile floor of McDonald's or something.  And if he were to have a complete melt down in the middle of McDonald's on a Sunday afternoon during the lunch hour rush, I most certainly would correct the problem immediately and not take a picture! 



0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP