Flash Back Friday

Jan 22, 2010

I am repeatedly told that Hunter looks just like me. It's kind of funny because I remember when I was a little girl, everyone use to tell me that I looked just like my Daddy. I have to be honest and say that it truly is a good feeling.  I look into those little eyes and smile and I see my own reflection in him and also....



I see my Dad's too!  My Dad is 9 years old here.  The first time Hunter seen this picture, he thought it was him.  Now, my Dad would probably kill me for posting this picture on the internet of him, but since I hardly doubt that he actually reads my blog, I probably don't have too much to worry about.  ;)

Either way, I love that Hunter looks like his Momma and I love that he looks like his Papa.  They both have my heart!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP